|• Oneota Golf and Country Club closed.
• Pulpit Rock Campground Closed.
• Silver Springs Golf Course in Ossian closed.
• The Decorah Water Department is asking residents to limit the use of water down the drain. (Delay laundry etc.) The sewer system is overloaded due to the flash flooding.
• Emergency Personal are continuing to monitor and respond to water levels and community needs. Please do not travel unless an emergency.
• Silver Crest Golf Course is closed.
• Freeport Water district- water is 100% safe but water use should be very sparing at this point. Only if absolutely necessary.
• Kelly Realty has temporarily relocated to 1111 South Paine, Street, Hawkeye Plaza, behind Maurices.
• Ladies night at the South Winn Country Club has been cancelled for tonight.
• Winneshiek Farmers Market will NOT be open tonight.
• McCaffrey's Dolce Vita is closed tonight Wed Aug 24th, 2016.
• Black Hills Energy has temporarily shut off natural gas service to several Decorah customers as a precaution. BHE employees continue to monitor the situation.
• ROAD CLOSURES:
307th Avenue at Bridge 306
Trout Run Rd at intersection of Siewers Springs Rd
Old Stage Road
200th Street 1/2 mile west of 3239 200th Street
162nd Street-North of Ossian
Pole Line Rd (south part)
B16-east of Spillville
Middle Ossian Rd
Maple Valley Rd
Little Church Rd
123rd St W of Festina
244th Avenue near Hitching Post Rd
200th Street West of Hwy 52
River Road from Bridge 50 to Haugen Hummel
143rd Avenue to Coon Creek Rd
270th Avenue north of the Madison Rd (washed out by bridge)
200th Street 1/4 mile east of 337th Ave
223rd Ave south of 350th Street
Ferris Mill Rd at mouth of Canoe Creek
Wren Valley Rd at the bridge
230th Street-water over road by bridge west of 3119 230th St.
W14 North of Spillville at Bridge 38A
Scenic River Rd west of Bluffton Rd
275th Street between 310th Avenue and Hwy 9
310th Ave & 270th St intersection closed at the bridge